Monday, November 3, 2008

Shriya Stills | Shriya Gossip | Shriya Movie | Shriya Video

She was not in love: Shriya
shriya, Hollywood actor Jesse, I am not in love with anyone, Sreesanth, Priyanka Chopra, Bollywood beauty, romancing, shriya stills, shriya movie, shriya video ,shriya gossip, sriya, sriya gossip

Shriya is once again in the thick of rumors. Earlier there were rumors that she was romancing the Hollywood actor Jesse. And now in Chennai, a section of the media reported that she is dating cricketer Sreesanth. Miffed with rumours, Shriya denied them.
"I am not in love with anyone," she declared. A couple of days ago, she was spotted with the cricketer in a fashion show in Mumbai. It was even reported that the two had dinner and left in a car together. "There is no place for romance in my life now. I am committed to acting', she clarified.
She alleged that it was a concocted story by some vested interests, who are against her fame and popularity. "I have not met Sreesanth before and I have never spoke to him," she said.
Earlier Sreesanth was linked with another Bollywood beauty - Priyanka Chopra.

No comments: