Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Swathy of Subramaniapuram waiting for the right script

Swathy, Tamil audience, Russia, Subramaniapuram, Selvaraghavan’s, Adavari Matalukku Ardhalae Verulae, Ashta Samma
Swathy charmed her way into the hearts of Tamil audience with her matured performance in her maiden venture in Subramaniapuram. Swathy who was born in Russia brought up in Mumbai and Visakhapatnam passed out in bio-technology but started her career as a television anchor and did a talk- show. Director Krishnavamsi approached her with an offer to act in his Telugu film Danger. It was followed by Selvaraghavan’s Adavari Matalukku Ardhalae Verulae. Impressed with the performance in that film, Sasikumar wanted her to act in Subramaniapuram. She spoke about her experience working in Subramaniapuram. She said, "I learnt a lot about the people of Tamilnadu, their culture while working in the movie. In Madurai and Dindigul where we shot the film, people showered boundless love on me. Initially I faced some trouble since I was not fluent in Tamil. However, thanks to my director, I understood the character and its demands. The whole unit worked with vigour to make it a successful film. It has turned out to be a movie to reckon with in my career. I am acting in Ashta Samma, a Telugu movie It is directed by Mohan Krishna. I am choosy and waiting for right script in Tamil. Hopefully I would get one soon in Tamil

No comments: